" /> " />
Machine Works Industrial services clients in BC, AB, SK & Manitoba that performs plant turn-arounds, facility construction & technical services including site machining, speciality bolting, etc.
We are an equal opportunity employer, preference will be given to local candidates who possess the required training and experience for the project needs. Only those people selected for interview will be contacted.
• Previous industrial construction experience.
• Valid Journeyman or Apprentice documentation for trade.
• Possess valid CSTS-09 (Construction Safety Training Systems) certification.
• Contractors will require Proof of Insurance, Certificate of Incorporation and WCB coverage for the applicable
Depending on job position, the following may be required as well:
• Valid Fall Protection ticket from recognized authority, experience working at heights.
• Valid Defensive Driving training from Enform or similar recognized authority.
• Valid First Aid training.
• Valid Aerial Work Platform training from recognized authority with experience.
This list in not to be taken as fixed and exhaustive and could change depending on work scope.
Shift: To Be Determined
Accommodations: To Be Determined
Please send your current resume, trade documents and valid safety training tickets to email@example.com
JOIN OUR TEAM